Carriage Hills Animal Hospital and Pet Resort has a longstanding reputation in the River Region as a provider of highly professional veterinary services in a friendly and compassionate atmosphere. Our practice has a reputation for quality veterinary care, due to the range of services offered and our efforts to fill the area’s need for specialty services. Our veterinary referral program has grown tremendously and our relationship with regional veterinarians is a positive one.
Companion animals we treat include dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets. Our AAHA accredited and award-winning facility supports the delivery of exceptional veterinary services, which include:
- Technologically advanced pet medical, surgical, and dental care
- Comfortable pet boarding facilities and luxury suites
- The Barking Zone dog daycare center
- Quality pet grooming and bathing
- Pet nutrition, dietary counseling, and dietary products
- Pet rehabilitation and physical therapy services including the only underwater treadmill in the Tri-County area
Our critical care ward is staffed 24/7 to provide comprehensive and intensive monitoring and treatment for critically ill patients. Should the need arise, we also provide emergency care for our patients as well as those of other practices in the local area.