Veterinary Technician Supervisor
Rutherford Animal Hospital, a 12 doctor AAHA practice in Northern NJ, is seeking A Veterinary Technician Supervisor with a minimum of 5 years’ Experience working in Large Practice as a Veterinary Technician Supervisor or Head Technician. Credentials are preferred.
Are you a highly motivated, compassionate and hard-working individual?
Do you have strong Leadership qualities?
Does working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment enthuse you?
As a Veterinary Technician Supervisor, you will help with teaching and training technicians, assisting with scheduling, coordinate technician/assistant meetings. Strong leadership, computer and communication skills are also necessary.
As a Veterinary Technician Supervisor, you will...
- Serve as a mentor to lower-level staff by demonstrating positive work habits, effective clinical skills and business knowledge.
- Coach team members to be continuously aware and proactive at anticipating and addressing patient and client needs and to seek assistance with escalated, stressful situations.
- Work with hospital leadership to organize tech and assistant meetings.
- Organize training schedules with Assistant Tech Managers for Technician staff.
- Identify conflicts in the workplace and seek assistance in resolution
- Provide feedback to leadership and work to develop performance improvement plans.
- Health/dental benefits options
- 401k program
- flexible hours
- scrubs provided
- referral bonus program
- CE allowance
- Generous discount and vacation policies
- unlimited growth potential
Please submit your CV/resume to our Recruiting Manager Ryan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org