AAHA accredited, elite veterinary hospital is looking to add a Medical Director to our 10 DVM staff in Tempe, Arizona. We are proud of our progressive medical and surgical philosophy, high level of client service and collaborative practice culture. Our exceptional community reputation has given us a wide clientele base from around the Phoenix Valley and further. We offer services in laparoscopic surgery, endoscopy, ultrasonography, therapeutic and surgical laser, digital radiography, oncology, high-level internal medicine patient care, dentistry and oral surgery, routine and complicated soft tissue and orthopedic surgery in addition to our passion for diligent preventative care. We are open 7-days per week with extended hours.
Duties include but aren't limited to the following:
- Direct management of the DVMs, annual reviews, medical record review
- DVM schedule
- Reviewing and negotiating DVM contracts, DVM hiring
- Medical related client or patient problems
- Assisting in content generation for website and social media, responding to all social media review and questions
- Identifying facilities issues and best route to address issues
- Hospital vision, identifying and implementing new medical and surgical services
- Reviewing DVM invoicing
- Generating content and moderating monthly staff meetings
We offer a full benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k plan, all paid licenses and dues, paid continuing education, etc. We strive to build a family of colleagues that stays at a practice for their career, 5 of our DVMs have been here for 10+ years!
***If Interested please submit your CV to our Recruiting Manager Ryan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration***